The machine core is the patented RiPRESS press equipped with an automatic greasing system. Thanks to RiPRESS, the C-FRONT eco-compactor is able to collect up to 6000 bottles.
Ripet has designed a patented press that compresses PET bottles up to 90% of their volume. In this way, the picking steps for the packaging are reduced and consequently CO2 emissions into the environment, as well as logistics costs.
The eco-compactor 4.0 guarantees:
- Access to the collection system through app identification
- An automatic recognition system of material
- A patented press for the volumetric reduction of the material
- Centralized machine management and remote assistance
- The integration of reward systems on the amount of material collected (shopping vouchers, deposit, etc.)
- The tracking of the collection and taking charge of the primary packaging
- The creation of statistical reports and KPIs (passage of users, bottles collected, etc.)
The graphics of the livery can be customized and the eco-compactor can be easily moved with a manual pallet truck.