Ripet has designed a patented press that compresses PET bottles up to 90% of their volume. In this way, the picking steps for the packaging are reduced and consequently CO2 emissions into the environment, as well as logistics costs.
The eco-compactor 4.0 guarantees:
- Access to the collection system through app identification
- An automatic recognition system of the waste
- A patented press for the volumetric reduction of the material
- Centralized machine management and remote assistance
- The integration of reward systems on the amount of material collected (shopping vouchers, deposit, etc.)
- The tracking of the collection and taking charge of the primary packaging
- The creation of statistical reports and KPIs (passage of users, bottles collected, etc.)
Width 100 cm
Depth 160 cm
Height 198 cm
With hand pallet truck
POWER SUPPLY 230v
With single-phase socket positioned on the back.